A wedding is one of the most important days in any couple’s lives. From engagement photos, to selecting vendors, to making checklists and choosing your wedding party, there are lots of items that need to be planned in an orderly fashion up until you say those two magical words – “I Do.” Planning your own wedding can sometimes feel overwhelming and stressful, but hiring a seasoned photographer can help in the process by making the planning process smoother.
We can work with the wedding planner to accommodate the plan they have outlined with you so that everyone is in sync for your big event .
If you don’t have a wedding planner we can always recommend one as well that will serve your needs to accommodate your big event from start to finish responsibly and professionally.
Here is how it works
- Gather information as to how many guess, date and time your event will be
- Arrange so that we have access to the location days before the vent so we can evaluate
things we may need to know such as lighting and equipment the that we will need to capture the even.
- Discuss with you and our evaluations and steps that you will be taking so that we can gather certain type of pictures on the event day.
- Once the event is completed all the images will be posted in our cloud system for you to view and approve them.
- Once all the images that you like are selected we will provide many options to how you will want to display these images such as adding some to a frame or enlarging others or even creating a memorable book or photo album.